We use the following types of cookies on maybe-sailing.com
- Session cookies (_ga, cookie-agreed-en, has_js, index database) which are temporarily stored in your computer's memory for the duration of your browsing session time. They will become unsuable after the website session has been inactive for a time and will then be deleted once the browser is window has been closed. This happens automatically.
- Google Analytics - Track the pages you visit for Google Analytics. This information is annonymous.
- Web server tracking - The web server will track visiter IP address where not masked.
- Flash cookies at the moment are not used on maybe-sailing.com.
What We Will Not Store or Do
- Any financial or payment details. All online payments are handled through a 3rd party PPI Compliant secure payment gateway with either CardSaveOnline or PayPal.
- Sell or give any of your data to any third party.
What We May Store
- If you choose to purchase a product online - your name, contact details, age, weight, height, specific booking details.
- The booking system will also remember where you are within the booking process unless you close the browser window.
What We May Offer You
- The option to share pages and posts via social media platforms. For example Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- The ability to book online securely and to request a DVD/Brochure package be posted out to you.